‘Eat Bulaga!’ Conquers five more countries (Angola, East Timor, Malaysia, Mocambique, São Tomé and Príncipe)
Eat Bulaga, the longest running running noon time show in the Philippines will soon be aired in East Timor, Angola, Malaysia, Mozambique, and São Tomé and Príncipe after Eat Bulaga's producer, Television And Production Exponents Inc. (TAPE) sealed the deal.
1. Eat Bulaga! Malaysia - Malaysia's TV3 in year 2013
2. Eat Bulaga! Santomense on São Tomé and Príncipe's TVS on January 2013
3. Eat Bulaga! Timor-Leste will be shown on East Timor's RTTL on February 2013
4. Angola will have theoverseas version Eat Bulaga! Angola onTPA on March 4, 2013
5. Eat Bulaga! Moçambique premieres on Mozambique's TVM
Eat Bulaga's Pinoy Henyo, Bulagaan, and all other popular segments will soon have international versions aside from the current version seen in Eat Bulaga Indonesia.
Related StorySurya Citra Televisi (SCTV) of Indonesia closed the Eat Bulaga franchise last July 2012.
Content Written by:Marisse - "About the Author" box is available at the bottom of the article.
Note: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
Rate this entry
- Note: 0
- Votes: 0
- Higher: 0
- Lower: 0
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. :) Thank you in advance!Follow @DiversityHuman Marisse Lynden is my G+ profile.
|visit my full profile. It would also include the list of my other blog posts. Thank you!If you want to know some other personal details, please|