Untold Story of Psychotropic Drug Revealed
Have you been diagnosed with depression and struggle with sadness?
Maybe you're scared of being criticized!
Lost of interests, aches, and pains!
Always thinking something terrible?
Talk to your doctor immediately!
These are just some of the numerous ads you've heard and watched in television promoting various form of drugs. If you are in United States the following brand of Psychotropic drugs is no longer strange:
Seroquel, Zoloft, Effexor XR, Prozac, Paxil, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Cymbalta etc.
Are these really effective? Are these safe to human being? Is this really a pill for every ill?
How did these drugs hit the population?
Psychiatrists work hand in hand with pharmaceutical companies to promote their drugs into the market. Over 40 years ago, leading psychiatrists met in Puerto Rico to map out their vision of the future.
"We see a developing potential for nearly a total control of human emotions status, mental functioning, and will to act." Psychiatrist Wayne O. Evans -1967.
Their plan, to create by the year 2000 a range of psychiatric drugs regulating every aspects of human behavior.
Anxiety disorder,Emotional Deprivation Disorder, Bipolar disorder, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Social anxiety disorder, etc.
Do you observe that these mentally ill psychiatrists are always emphasizing DISORDER? Because for them disorder is MONEY. There is no money in health, but there is a big money in disease. As you are reading this article right now, you are already being diagnosed and yes you have disorders and you are sick!
Are you scared? Of course, you will not believe me because I am not a psychiatrist but if you are going to talk to a psychiatrist, 99.9% you will be diagnosed with a disorder, and it follows like you are sick, there is imbalance in your body system, etc. Chemical imbalance but without any scientific proof.
This is the myth to sell the drugs.
100 million people around the globe is taking Psychotropic drugs, and maybe you are one of them. How did this thing happen? Blame it to the psychiatrists. People were convinced that they are sick! We've been anxious at one time, we've been depressed at one time. These are normal emotions that we feel because we are humans. But on the psychiatric view, everything can be reduced and can be labeled as sickness. Why? Because this is a big income.
Who among the psychiatrist immediately performs blood testing and initial medical assessment? It's very rare, they are not doctors who took medicine and plainly they only give direct advise and gives prescription based on a series of questions without medical data at hand. Look at this example. If you are depressed, what medical test they can perform? Instead they are going to use the evil source-
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorder or simply known as DSM to categorize your sickness. And the result, easy money! You will receive an immediate prescription of psychotropic drug. Next thing, you are another victim and subject to unbearable consequences of these drugs.
- In US, Food and Drug Administration is dominated by psychiatrists
- FDA requires $1,000,000 fee for a new drug application
- 70% of these Psychotropic drugs are being prescribe by general physicians
- 44 drugs in 1966 has boomed to 174 drugs today
- Before DSM was only 130 pages long with 106 different disorders but today bloated to 886 pages long with 297 different disorders
- Pharmaceutical labs repacked, relabeled same drug to make more money
- Drugs are being tested in a limited time (6-8 weeks) and it will hit the public enormously in a matter of 3 months
Note: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
Rate this entry
- Note: 2
- Votes: 1
- Higher: 2
- Lower: 2
Subscribe to DiversityHuman.com
- Landslide in Pantukan, Compostela Valley 150 people still mising, 25 dead, 15 injured
- Serena Williams - "I don't love tennis"
- 2011 Philippine's Richest - How about in 2012?
- Ramgen Revilla - Janelle Manahan Sex Tape
- Blood donor immediately needed for BRAEDON
- NU107.5 Home of NU Rock - Please come home!
- Pinoy Top Stories Abroad
- Movies you need to watch in 2012
- 2012 Feng Shui forecast
- Top 5 Earthquakes in 2011