Foreigner's Racist Comments vs. Megan Young
A foreigner is in hot water following her alleged racist comment on Facebook against the Filipina Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Devina Deviva said on her post, "Miss Philippines is Miss World? What a joke! I did not know those maids have anything else in them Ha Ha Ha."
Her rude manners on the social networking site caught the attention of many Filipinos, who initially went on defending the overseas filipino workers. Here's a video clip showing her racist comments against Megan Young and the Filipinos in general.
Deviva is reportedly living in Singapore. Below is one of her photos from her own Facebook account.
Many hate campaigns are being put up on Facebook but DH.com don't like to be part of it. Let's properly channel our feedback to her. Let's calm down and be educated in our manners too. Come to think of this, if we will bash her online, will it make us look more professional than her?
UPDATE: An open letter from a British man about the racist comments of Devina has gone viral on Facebook
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, PLEASE SHARE THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS!
Website Disclaimer: The views of individual bloggers do not necessarily reflect the views of DiversityHuman.com. The owner and administrator of this site has given the bloggers the privilege to practice their freedom of speech and of expression.
|This entry was posted by Marisse Lynden on 10/02/13 at 04:37:00 am . We appreciate your time in reading our blog post..|
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter: Follow @DiversityHuman
Also visit our G+ profile.About the Author
DiversityHuman.com - It's all about us. It's all about you!
- Philippine Navy Chopper crashes in Sorsogon
- Oscar Pistorius - Olympic amputee Sprinter
- 2015 Festival of Black Nazarene (Injuries and Casualty Report)
- Blake Warren Coloma Ang tops Physician Licensure Exam
- Cybercrime Prevention Law or Republic Act 10175 officially signed by PNoy
- Flappy Bird Video Game Provokes Murder?
- Malaysian Vessels dumped Waste into Sarangani Waters
- Typhoon Victims Stole goods, Robbed Gaisano Mall Tacloban
- Dennis Padilla allegedly wrote a letter urging Caloocan residents not to vote for Echiverri (Political Scandal Letter)
- MTRCB summons TV5 executives over 'Wowowillie' noontime show